The foundation of any good email campaign is the quality of the contacts in your database. A database that has opted-in contacts and is regularly marketed to, will give you the best results. This blog post highlights 10 tips that will allow you to quickly and easily grow your database. These tips use both soft and hard opt-in methods; please click HERE to find out more about what this means.
1. Export your Linkedin contacts to Grow Your Database
Click HERE to see our simple infographic on how to export your contacts from Linkedin! Also, did you know that when you import your contacts into popcorn email marketing it automatically connects to any email addresses that are already on Linkedin and updates your contact information – handy, we know …
2. Tell viewers to sign up at the end of your videos
3. Add a sign-up form to your website to Grow Your Database
4. Ask your Facebook followers to sign-up
5. Promote your newsletter on all your printed materials
Many businesses send out hundreds, if not thousands of invoices and quotes every year, and if these enquiries have not come in via Email you are missing an opportunity to capture a Newsletter subscriber. Simply add an advert to the bottom or back of the paperwork, directing them to a dedicated Landing page that has a simple URL – www.popcorn.email/newsletter with a sign up form on there.
6. Add all the business cards you are given
7. Add a footer to your standard Email signature to help Grow Your Database
8. Add details from all your past quotes and enquiries
9. Cross promote your newsletter on a partner’s newsletter
10. Ask everyone who calls your business to sign-up
popcorn is a smart, easy-to-use and efficient platform that not only helps you compose beautiful emails and newsletters but also helps you manage your sales funnels and leads. If you would like to test popcorn and see if it could help improve your email marketing game, you can sign-up for the free trial here.