What is a cold email?
How to write a cold email?
- Personalised and interesting (but professional) subject line
- A VERY short introduction – just to let them know who you are
Appreciation for the email recipient – show them that you know who they are, what they do and that you understand their pain points
- Reason for your email – not a sales message, don’t present any deals, prices etc.
- Call to action – tell the recipient what they’re supposed to do after reading your email – perhaps you would like them to schedule a phone call with you or start a conversation
- A solid signature at the bottom of your email that contains all the important info about you (company name, website, email, phone number)