The infographic below provides you with 10 simple tips that will make your email marketing game smarter and better. While 10 may seem like a lot, even implementing one tip at a time will significantly impact the results of your email marketing campaigns. Implement them all and see your stats skyrocket! And remember, work smart rather than hard!
10 tips for Smarter Email Marketing
- Use a CRM to track all your readers’ activities in one place, so you know who and what they are interested in.
- Test and measure – use split testing to test every aspect of your email, so you know exactly what works and what does not.
- Schedule your emails to go out like clockwork, so your readers know when to expect them.
- Add auto responders so when your readers goes to a specific page on your website they get a targeted email.
- Look for behaviours not opens and clicks and use scoring to help identify real prospects.
- Keep your email copy short with a link to your website for more details.
- Increase your open rate by keeping your subject line under 9 characters – 16 max.
- Schedule your emails to go out when your readers have time to read them.
- To improve your response rate, try sending the odd basic email, that looks like you have sent it from your mail client.
- Monitor your bounce and unsubscribe rates, if they go up, it’s time to change your format/message/sending frequency.
Smarter email marketing from popcorn – by using a CRM based system we track and score all your readers activity across both your email and your website, even when they re-visit separately from your email. So, you know exactly who your next prospect is and what they are interested in.
Why not give us a go with a free 30 day trial and phone support. – www.popcorncrm.co.uk