Customer Buying Cycle: Prospects
Explore the first stage for the customer buying cycle
Ensure that you keep all your contacts in one place!
A business needs to know where to:
- Find a phone number
- Add a tag/note
- Set a quick reminder
All of this is easy to do with popcorn. You can see exactly what you need to speak to someone about, at exactly the right time.
What is a business thinking?
Businesses need to provide general and appealing information.
A business can:
- Promote relevant articles
- Monitor engagement across website/social media
- Promote features of the product/service
This isn’t chasing the customer, but letting the customer know that the business exists.
What is a customer thinking?
Customers are at the very beginning of their journey.
A customer is:
- Starting to think about buying
- Will not yet be talking to salespeople about it – but will be thinking of it
- Wants to avoid buyer’s remorse
The customer will take steps to avoid buyer’s remorse by researching, such as: visiting a company’s socials, product descriptions, and relevant articles.